Dear Michael and Caroline,
Now, without further ado, a few more lines that just might prompt a sound approximating a laugh:
· Sometimes it feels like life is a test and I should have studied harder.
· My favorite food is pie in the sky.
· If I were a Broadway show, I probably would have already closed.
· Our eyes met. Then they shook hands.
· My favorite sport is fishing for compliments.
· Dusk fell, apparently with no one around willing to catch it.
· I forget just about everything. I even forget all the stuff I remember.
· Crazy is the new normal.
· Possibly my major advantage in life is that I look much smarter than I really am.
· I took a personality test the other day. The idea was to find out whether I actually had any personality.
· Given a choice, you should probably make it.
· He talks so much crap that he should take toilet paper wherever he goes.
· As I get older, I wake up earlier and earlier. At some point I’m going to start waking up before I go to sleep.
· You can always count on me to keep my commitments. Once I break a promise, it stays broken.
· Do these jeans make me look bald
P.S. — Please take my survey on family history: