Dear Michael and Caroline,
Now, to give you a break from my letters, here are some lines you might find worth remembering:
· Maybe snob is just another word for a person with high standards.
· Life is too serious ever to take too seriously.
· I have to tell you a secret. I have no secrets from you.
· If I have any religion at all, I would say it’s this: gratitude.
· Words are the air I breathe.
· My attitude about success is more or less this: if you’re never tired and nothing hurts, you really need to try harder.
· Panic is inventive.
· Fiction is my favorite reality.
· Inspiration is everywhere.