Once again I’m extending to you a one-time offer to take the pledge to write letters to your kids – except of course technically this is my second offer.
Once again, too, taking the pledge is available free of charge – only now I’m offering a discount.
So if you’re under 100 years old, you get 15% off.
And if you’re older than 100 years of age, you get 20% off.
And in case I forgot to mention it, if you take the pledge, you’ll never be hungry again or get fat.
In fact, you’ll be happy 24 hours a day, year in and year out, even possibly well into your afterlife.
So here, to bring us home for the week, is a question just for you. Why else, among all the possible motives at your disposal, should you take the pledge to write letters to your kids?
Here are my top seven reasons:
1. It will make you feel good.
2. It will make your kids feel good.
3. It will make the world a better place.
4. You’ll learn about yourself and your life.
5. You’ll realize just how very much you love your kids.
6. It will make the world a better place (I said that already, but it’s worth repeating)
7. My best friend, Al, likes this blog. So does my favorite doorman, Carlos. And if it’s good enough for Al and Carlos, it should be good enough for anyone.
So ask yourself, “Do I want a bright future? If the answer is “yes,” then take the pledge now.
P.S. – Take the pledge here: http://letterstomykids.org/pages/take-the-pledge